JOIN THE KING IB CONNECTION
Click here for application!
Please join us as a partner in your student’s education at King! Parents are invited to join the IB Connection, which helps with IB classroom and technology items needed by our IB teachers to enhance our students’ learning environment and helps offset the expenses to sponsor grade-level activities throughout the year. IB Connection membership includes student PTSA membership!
The King IB Connection is a not for profit organization of parents who support the needs and efforts of King IB students and teachers. The goals and activities of the partnership include:
- Promote camaraderie and provide support for IB students and their parents.
- Provide for the instructional needs of IB teachers beyond what the County can support.
- Increase communication between IB faculty/staff and parents.
- Increase parental involvement in the IB program.
- Develop and support initiatives and programs that improve and enrich students’ experiences in the IB program at King. This includes a Freshman Survival event, Sophomore Sweet Endings, Junior Pinning Ceremony, and a Senior Banquet.
We also use funds to maintain the IB Connection web site, which helps to keep you informed of what is happening at KHS.
We sincerely hope you will join us in supporting this awesome academic program!
Please register for an account on Membership Toolkit, then select your level of membership. Alternatively, you can download and print a paper copy here. Please email the completed copy to Memberships@kingib.org or turn in to any board member, your student's homeroom teacher, or the front office.
Thanks to all of our Parent Members!
The IB Connection (IBC) was formed to offer support and assistance to the King IB program by sponsoring various events, funding Teacher Grants, and providing faculty support throughout the year. Donations to the Parent Sponsorship allows IBC to continue to offer the support that directly benefits our students. Thank you for your generosity!